Ford Focus RS Forum banner

8th Annual EcoBoost Takeover the Tail of the Dragon Event, who's going?

• I'm unsure given work or other commitments

Votes: 0 0.0%
601 - 613 of 613 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
1 week to go here's the latest attendees as best I can piece together from the forum and Facebook;

FoRS - 11
FoST - 7
FiST - 1
Mustang - 1
Fusion - 1
Sweet! Mustang and fusion! I tried to grab a buddy with an edge but he had to work.
Should be an awesome ride this year!

·
Registered
60 Posts
We will probably be staying on that side again this year. Where are you staying at?
An airbnb right off of the lake.
Camping was too much effort for roughly the same price as the bnb
Also, the last time I took the girlfriend camping it didn't end well(damn raccoons) so this was the only way I could get her to come. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: RS'er

·
Registered
19 Posts
An airbnb right off of the lake.
Camping was too much effort for roughly the same price as the bnb
Also, the last time I took the girlfriend camping it didn't end well(damn raccoons) so this was the only way I could get her to come. Lol
I heard that

·
Registered
2017 nb rs1
28 Posts
Just looked at the weather for the weekend and there is a chance of rain all weekend. For everyone traveling be safe and I would recommend tires for wet or dry conditions

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah that’s why I came early to get some time in with these I picked up recently
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

However after 3 runs wouldn’t you know I’ve already got a message that popped up and said “Steering Performance Reduced” until I restarted the car. Hasn’t returned yet but no idea what caused that to pop in the first place

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yeah that’s why I came early to get some time in with these I picked up recently
View attachment 354991
However after 3 runs wouldn’t you know I’ve already got a message that popped up and said “Steering Performance Reduced” until I restarted the car. Hasn’t returned yet but no idea what caused that to pop in the first place
Down there wilding. Lol how were the runs?

·
Registered
175 Posts
“Steering Performance Reduced”

I get that at the track and will literally lose power steering. And being electric, it's no joke when it turns off mid corner!

·
Premium Member
3,613 Posts
“Steering Performance Reduced”

I get that at the track and will literally lose power steering. And being electric, it's no joke when it turns off mid corner!
Yeah, you should look into the cooling setup for the steering that Ford Performance installed in the Adrenaline Academy cars.

·
Registered
935 Posts
This year's Saturday group run (rain or shine :() will start at the Wildwood Grill in Fontana Village Resort at 9:00am. We'll take the Kudzu cut-through, past our friends at Outland Gas & Groceries, then stopping at the Nantahala River Launch Site to regroup. From there, we'll head up to Anthony's Restaurant in Bryson City for Lunch. We'll walk off lunch with a VERY brief hike to Juney Wank Falls, then it's straight up the Moonshiner 28 to Killboy for Dragon Runs.

Google Map directions

If all goes well 🤣 we should roll up to Anthony's around 12:00-12:30. 🤞

EDIT: Forgot to mention the run up to Juney Whank Falls. It was always in the Google directions.

601 - 613 of 613 Posts