Ford Focus RS Forum banner

461 - 474 of 474 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
I’m loaded and ready to go. See you fine people in the middle of nowhere.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Sad to be missing this. perhaps next year we can attend, as I've burned all my vacation days and the drive from Chicago is a good haul. have fun everyone and be relatively safe :)

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Sad to be missing this. perhaps next year we can attend, as I've burned all my vacation days and the drive from Chicago is a good haul. have fun everyone and be relatively safe :)

"relatively", good one. :LOL:

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
That's the moon?!

Done packing for my Dublin trip. First time to use my FP t-shirt jacket and sweater

·
Registered
418 Posts
We’re headed out. Running the Kudzu then the Tail then homeward bound. It was great to see/meet everybody.

·
Premium Member
3,287 Posts
Yes, that is the moon, love Pixel 3 night shot mode.

No problem sharing the radios.

Thanks for the sweet swag.

I stopped in Franklin and ran the RS at the auto-x. Was fun, got a screen shot of result at lunch when I left, no one in the class got faster in the afternoon.
Screenshot_20190915-121232.png

Got home about an hour ago. For driving around and having fun and an auto-x happy with MPG.
IMG_20190915_212754.jpg

·
Super Moderator
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #472
VRBO rules. Made it back yesterday from the Run. Great weather, great routes, good food, and awesome seeing familiar faces and a new one @Snakeman05. Police enforcement on the Dragon was heavier than in past years, so if you cruise through keep that in mind. Those that attended remember Killboy and Hwy 129 Dragon photos are now available.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I almost forgot to mention also... After hitting drive mode, you can arrow left to get directly to Drift mode (or whatever you have on the far right). I confirmed that it wraps around on my way home.

461 - 474 of 474 Posts