Ford Focus RS Forum banner

161 - 166 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Jump starting this thread.... saw NB coming south on Hurontario/Courtney Park area in Mississauga around 6pm ish today. Can spot that NB colour from miles away, it really pops. I was going north in a black RS.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Spotted and chatted with: Owner of a lovely '16 black RS in Kitchener. Cheers man, good chat! Good luck with the recall BS :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
caught a NB rs chillin in front of my car today at a shell in b-ville. what ever exhaust system you're running.... sounds dope!

·
Registered
230 Posts
some day first week of january, past midnight, saw a NB one at the mcdonald's at Yonge/Eagle in Newmarket, dude picked up some food and was leaving when I got there, I honked and we waved at each other.

if the guy sees this: I saw the uber sticker on your rear windshiel, you uber people with this car? I used to live in Newmarket and take uber, too bad I never got a ride in your car lol. and also I'm curious how your customers think of the rides? I could imagine non car people giving you low ratings for "harsh ride" "aggressive driving" "car too loud" or whatnot lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
Spotted in Orillia at Atkinson's Maple Supply store... NB with winters on.

What are the odds of 2 RS owners, both into making maple syrup, both at the Atkinson's Maple supply store, on the same day! Crazy.

I was still in the social distancing line when you left... I was gonna wave... but figured you wouldn't know why. :)

161 - 166 of 166 Posts