Ford Focus RS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 171 Posts
I asked but no she doesn't really do forums she said.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take that route all the time up the dvp from stouffville around that time as well I have a shadow black rs hope to see you on the road.......:victorious:
im in musselmans lake we should meet up seeing that your in uxbridge

That would of been me. Well...I was at least stuck in that traffic around that time on the DVP.

I take that route as well up the 404 to the dvp from stouffville around those times im in a shadow black rs hope to see you on the road
we should meet up one day seeing that your in uxbridge and in musselmans lake

I take that route as well up the 404 to the dvp from stouffville around those times im in a shadow black rs hope to see you on the road
we should meet up one day seeing that your in uxbridge and in musselmans lake
I am in Uxbridge.

We could do a classic 16th & Woodbine meet up. Been a long time since that parking lot has been packed full of modded cars.

MIght as well have a single spotted thread - one for each province! I'll start the ON thread since well... I'm in Ontario. lol

Spotted an NB RS Eastbound on the 407 yesterday East of Markham around 3:45 or so - was travelling with the Da Silva racing crew it looked like. Might have been @thedalejrfan ??

...I was Westbound (black F150 with a 14' enclosed trailer that says Party Cinemas on it)
Saw you, and yes it was me...

I saw a NB RS headed north on the 400 yesterday going through Barrie at around 5pm.
I was headed southbound and I was driving my wife's car so you wouldn't have seen me. Any colour other than NB and I don't think I would have noticed it at those speeds.

I saw a NB RS headed north on the 400 yesterday going through Barrie at around 5pm.
I was headed southbound and I was driving my wife's car so you wouldn't have seen me. Any colour other than NB and I don't think I would have noticed it at those speeds.

I work in Barrie and live in Orillia, so it might have been me driving home :)

Been back to the city for a day now and already saw an M4 GTS but no RS's yet. These cars are freaking unicorns. Still have never seen one in real life.
haha i have seen 3 in Toronto, one members to check it out and see what it was like to drive in. Then a black RS fro the downtown Toronto ford dealership. Then i saw another Blue one turn onto Adelaide off of Yonge street. But yes they are super rare! LOVE it

41 - 60 of 171 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.