Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MIght as well have a single spotted thread - one for each province! I'll start the ON thread since well... I'm in Ontario. lol

Spotted an NB RS Eastbound on the 407 yesterday East of Markham around 3:45 or so - was travelling with the Da Silva racing crew it looked like. Might have been @thedalejrfan ??

...I was Westbound (black F150 with a 14' enclosed trailer that says Party Cinemas on it)

·
Registered
39 Posts

Spotted on the 407 by my Father-In-Law.

Anyone here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
320 Posts
I've seen 4 NB in the wild. 3 times going westbound on the 401 near the 427, once near the DVP, another by Pickering. The 4th time was in Whitby by Taunton Rd. I think they're all the same guy or at the most 2 guys.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Downtown Ford dealership? I have been in contact with them recently. They were saying if the person doesnt actually want the car i could take it haha! Im gonna have to just make an order it seems lol!

·
Registered
39 Posts

Spotted pictures of mine being posted on the dealerships Instagram.

I pick it up Monday!

·
Registered
191 Posts

Spotted pictures of mine being posted on the dealerships Instagram.

I pick it up Monday!

That has to be the best picture of NB I've seen yet...

Can't wait for mine to finish building, they just need to re-open the plant and finish!

·
Registered
456 Posts
@Biz i have my rs ordered from oakridge ford in london...when did you place your order?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
The dealer had ordered it so not sure but I got the call in Mar/April asking if I wanted it.
It arrived in Halifax July 5th and sat there for 3 weeks doing nothing.
Pick it up in an hr. Of course it hasn't rained in a month....until today

·
Registered
257 Posts
Anyone in the GTA, Hows the RS on our ****ty Toronto roads?

1 - 20 of 165 Posts