·
Registered
198 Posts
I thought it was called liquid blue? Or was that only for the gt
Sadly it was only for the unveiling. Special release color. :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nobody will have any pictures yet as it's still not been released to the public yet. Hopefully we'll see it at Geneva..

·
Registered
268 Posts
the nitrous blue is going to be Ford's first quad coat color. It will likely be very pricey but probably very cool. Im guessing it will be very similar to Liquid Blue

·
Super Moderator
604 Posts
I'm betting it will be a little bit lighter than the liquid blue, closer to the RS blue color.

·
Super Moderator
15,480 Posts
Nitrous bottle. Just off of grabber blue.

nitrous blue.jpg

·
Super Moderator
1,948 Posts
Sadly it was only for the unveiling. Special release color. :(
man, I really like this color. I wish it was available at the release. If I had a solid date or something more than a possibility of an actual release in this color I would probably wait for it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nitrous bottle. Just off of grabber blue.

View attachment 237
Always thought Grabber Blue or something like it should be offered on the ST... looks good as a wrap on go46ball from focusst.org

go46ball.jpg

I'm hoping "Nitrous Blue" is just another name for "Liquid Blue" because that color is a winner. I hope it comes as a tri-coat option like Ruby Red for my Mustang. Its worth the $995 option IMO to have really good tri-coat paint. I really want to see it side by side in all colors offered and just pick the first one that jumps at me.

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ooooooooooh aaaaaaaaah!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Any variations of these shades shown so far works for me! All of my favorite RS cars I ogled over have been blue and the launch color looks amazing! My ST is Tangerine Scream so I would still like something that "pops" in a crowd and is easy to spot in the parking lot. I'm hoping something along these lines: I think Volvo calls it Rebel Blue:
image.jpg

1 - 20 of 1287 Posts