Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1401 - 1413 of 1413 Posts

· Registered
450 Posts
Few pictures from the ice driving event I attended last saturday! Frozen white on a frozen white track!!

4.6km track…4 sessions…4 laps per session average…72km total on track 😁

Met a few guys I did the winter rally driving school with back in Jan.2020. One of them bought a rally prepped civic which was pretty cool! Most of the other participants drove Subarus of all trims and years!

View attachment 358923
View attachment 358924
View attachment 358925
View attachment 358926
View attachment 358927
View attachment 358928
View attachment 358929
View attachment 358930
View attachment 358931
View attachment 358932
what, where event or track is this? is this a permanent or pop up track?

please please tell!!!!!!!!

· Premium Member
1,064 Posts
what, where event or track is this? is this a permanent or pop up track?

please please tell!!!!!!!!
It’s a permanent facility!! They offer a lot of different events such as but not limited to:
  • Winter lapping events (the long track only happens if the weather is favorable in the spring, announces to their mailing list first and fully booked in minutes…);
  • Winter driving courses;
  • Winter rally course (which I attended in Jan. 2020…very fun and instructive);
  • Summer rally couse (also attended, used their Subaru fleet though for this one);
  • Tons of different summer packages/courses;
  • Summer lapping events;
  • Etc.

They have a paved short track for summer events, rally roads for rally practice/testing, motocross tracks, 4x4 trails, etc. They also work with cars OEM and tire manufacturers in the winter, they rent their track a lot for testing and private events (Porsche experience for instance, Audi events too…).

Here’s their website if you’re interested in knowing more about them:

· Registered
246 Posts
This is almost certainly just confirmation bias, but I believe the Frozen White RS's seem to have the most fun of all the colors :geek: There are more posts in the in the FW "Official" thread than even the Nitrous Blue "Official" thread and that color had twice as many units produced.

I was looking at RS production numbers and it's hard to believe there were only ~2,191 FW for North America in total.

With the counts from the Crashed RS thread I wonder if there are now less than 2,000 FW left in North America? That's not a very big number...

· Premium Member
1,064 Posts
Drove my parents to they airport today…they left their R for the week!

I must admit I enjoyed the R drive to and from the airport, definitely a great daily driver! Likely I’ll buy it from my mom (it’s hers) when she get tired of driving a manual in a few years.

Love how it looks in our driveway next to the RS and our Transit camper van which is patiently awaiting its next trip out of town 😁

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Snow Vehicle

1401 - 1413 of 1413 Posts