Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1301 - 1320 of 1338 Posts

·
Banned
589 Posts
Nope they came with the car which I was super happy about

I still like the calipers blue, however if you’re okay with the red, then that’s cool. If you do want to re-paint them RS blue, try Baid Polish in Anaheim. He powder coated my wheels black in ‘18 & did a very good job. They specialize in wheels, calipers etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
773 Posts
Definitely not ok with the red calipers, one day I will have them powder coated back to true RS heritage color. Thanks for the recommendation!
Or... new RS front calipers are only $170 each. Probably cheaper than powder coating, and that way you get new pistons and seals and everything.

·
Registered
795 Posts
extremely lucky to have both volk wheels.
ce28 for track, te37 for daily
Almost picked up a bronze CE28N set for sale here on the forums not too long ago to have as rotating set. Coming from the JDM world (still driving my 2000 Civic Si), I LOVE these wheels!

Reactions: FrznwiteRS1990

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
What wing and splitter is that? Sick looking.
splitter is a DIY job, but the wing is the BattleAero 70” carbon fibre hatch mount. A few other people run them (mostly focus ST as it’s meant for the usdm hatch not the euro hatch on the RS). I believe I’m the only one so far to have ordered the 70”carbon element.

·
Registered
32 Posts
splitter is a DIY job, but the wing is the BattleAero 70” carbon fibre hatch mount. A few other people run them (mostly focus ST as it’s meant for the usdm hatch not the euro hatch on the RS). I believe I’m the only one so far to have ordered the 70”carbon element.
Can you post a few more pix as it’s a little hard to see black on black. Very cool. Is that a carbon hatch? I’m assuming I could grab a junkyard hatch and ST Lip and mount it right up! Can you really feel a difference stock to wing driving and cornering? Glad to hear you’re slaying them. Keep it up and keep posting!

1301 - 1320 of 1338 Posts