Ford Focus RS Forum banner

801 - 820 of 1013 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #801
Well, another challenge is do:

Your FoRS and being used to transport items for your Thanksgiving holiday event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #803
New challenge: Your FoRS in a cemetery with a RIP sign for this thread. Bonus points for floral arrangements included in the photo.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Attempt at revival:

Your RS parked in an electric car charging station. bonus points if an electric car is waiting to get in that spot.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Unfortunately the nearest one (only about 20 spots away from where I'm currently parked) is covered in a mountain of snow from the parking lot being plowed over the last few days.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Attempt at revival:

Your RS parked in an electric car charging station. bonus points if an electric car is waiting to get in that spot.
Nvm, the mountain was a bit farther down than I thought. Close up of the electric vehicle only sign. Bonus pic of the snow in the lot that has yet to be plowed.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,674 Posts
Too funny that they dumped the snow to the EV parking spot.

They might run out of charge and get stuck.

I give you props to brave outside and take a pic. :encouragement:

This is one thing I don't miss living in the mid west, especially when I need to walk to school.

·
Super Moderator
16,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #810
Damn it, where is my snow. Race in Dec was cancelled for snow, but no snow reached my area. :frown-new:
Be careful what you ask for, John! Given the 60+ inches of extra rain you received for the year you could've been the new ski resort to rival those out west.

·
Premium Member
2,674 Posts
I just left the parking spot. I was there for 5 mins. I had a couple in a prius giving me the stinky eye. I did not have nerve to take a pic while they are waiting since its at my work. ROFL

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
I love this photo!!!
We don’t have EV charging at work but all the light poles have ac sockets so if anyone wanted to charge their car they could. I think only 2 or 3 people use it.
LOL, he have a guy that runs 2 extension cords from his plugin hybrid to a shelter with a plug. they cords cross a non-POV road way. And fairly sure that is not legal on gov facility.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Nvm, the mountain was a bit farther down than I thought. Close up of the electric vehicle only sign. Bonus pic of the snow in the lot that has yet to be plowed.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
anddd we have a winner! You may set the next challenge! that is alottt of snow. i'd love some in the midwest please!

·
Registered
137 Posts
anddd we have a winner! You may set the next challenge! that is alottt of snow. i'd love some in the midwest please!
Thanks! I wish I could give you some. There's definitely too much for me here right now. A majority of it fell over just two days last week.

Next challenge! A picture of your RS parked outside of two different fast food places. (simultaneously or separate, doesn't matter)

Figured I'd keep this one easy enough to try and keep this thread alive past one or two challenges.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Wellllll I think I got it. Is it ok if it’s THREE fast food restaraunts. KFC, Taco Bell (the best), and McDonald’s! Props to fiancé for taking the photo :)
1C4B94E6-D617-410C-82B4-EE3A11411F3C.jpeg

·
Registered
520 Posts
Next challenge issssss your RS with your ski or snowboarding gear in it. Any winter sports/extreme sports is acceptable.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Next challenge issssss your RS with your ski or snowboarding gear in it. Any winter sports/extreme sports is acceptable.
Not my skis but here’s one of my trunk filled with my hockey bag and my sticks over the back seats!

Hoping to pickup a set of the RS winter package wheels (no tires) after my hockey game if I can reach the vendor during my lunchbreak (run dedicated studdes tires for rally classes on ice tracks)! Will post back with those too if I can get them tonight! Would that be winter gear/extreme enough?

PS: lots of smoke on the picture from the -23 cold start this morning (my headgasket is fine...so far)!

Attachments

801 - 820 of 1013 Posts