Ford Focus RS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1013 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Tomorrow the 96hr challenge runs out and the first re-challenge by @cntrdctn86. I nearly had this challenge of a Subie Forrester on a moving flatbed but I was in the FoST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've got a car trailer, an RS, and a Subaru in the parking lot at work...just need to figure out how to convince the Subaru owner to let me put his car on the trailer real quick...(well I know how, push it obviously since it's a subaru)

·
Super Moderator
15,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I've got a car trailer, an RS, and a Subaru in the parking lot at work...just need to figure out how to convince the Subaru owner to let me put his car on the trailer real quick...(well I know how, push it obviously since it's a subaru)
Do it to help advance this thread!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Since yall's broke down subaru hunting game is weak, I guess I'll give you something a little easier.

Challenge: Your car with a random uniformed police officer posing for a picture.

Go get chummy with the long arm of the law ;)

And by random, I mean not your friend who is a cop, but one out and about. Strike up a conversation with someone new!

·
Super Moderator
15,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Since yall's broke down subaru hunting game is weak, I guess I'll give you something a little easier.

Challenge: Your car with a random uniformed police officer posing for a picture.

Go get chummy with the long arm of the law ;)

And by random, I mean not your friend who is a cop, but one out and about. Strike up a conversation with someone new!
Man, two hours to go and the 96hrs limit has been reached.

·
Super Moderator
15,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
This is seriously sad =/
Two days back I had a perfect chance to get a photo of 8 MPs out on Longstreet doing radar training but I figured I'd not draw any attention to myself or interrupt their training.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Oh man... alright, lets try this again.

Challenge: Your car covered in mud from offroading.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Bugger...I only just saw this thread....could have easily parked my RS next to my rally car on a trailer last Friday! Spec C on Trailer.jpg

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Does it have to be mud? Can it just be the car off-roading? (I'm in Texas ... it's dry here.)
If you can get me a good offroading shot, I'll allow it. None of this "Oh, I drove it out into the cow pasture" nonsense.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I spent so much time cleaning the mud off of my car this weekend lol..

I even considered taking a picture, but no, I was too tired to worry about it.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Alright, I'll accept it. I fully expect a future picture of someone's muddy masterpiece, though. @Rallycross, you're up.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Covered bridges are kinda rare. Evryone has a tunnel somewhere. Adding an audio track would be a bonus.:unconscious:
How about a video shot from inside the car while driving through a tunnel?

·
Super Moderator
15,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #59 (Edited)
Nearly 48hrs passed.

Anyone out in Va Beach, Portsmouth, Hampton, VA have plenty of opportunities for this.

Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel would be perfect but expensive.

I only have wind tunnels in my area for skydivers, so I guess I'm out.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Nearly 48hrs passed.

Anyone out in Va Beach, Portsmouth, Hampton, VA have plenty of opportunities for this.

Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel would be perfect but expensive.

I only have wind tunnels in my area for skydivers, so I guess I'm out.
I have a video of this...it is just super boring. I honestly don't want to upload it to youtube first in order to post it up haha

41 - 60 of 1013 Posts