Ford Focus RS Forum banner

341 - 360 of 1013 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Ok at noon this latest challenge closes....

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
All right,

New Challenge: Your RS and a glass bottle of BigRed coke.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Really no one???????

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
One last challenge from me then I quit.

New Challenge: Your RS with some extreme/intense weather.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
New Challenge: Your RS with some extreme/intense weather.
Well, this one is a pic from inside my FoRS, so the car isn't actually in the pic. But it was raining cats and dogs yesterday. Does this count as extreme weather?

Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 1.23.20 PM.png

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Well, this one is a pic from inside my FoRS, so the car isn't actually in the pic. But it was raining cats and dogs yesterday. Does this count as extreme weather?

View attachment 177674
With the car in the shot, yes. That image is a no.

·
Super Moderator
16,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #349
does hot as hell count as extreme weather? cause it's hot as hell in socal right now.
What? Is it like 67 and a slight breeze?????? Or worse yet, it raining!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
does hot as hell count as extreme weather? cause it's hot as hell in socal right now.
Well if the egg will fry on the hood then yes.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Ok my last challenge!

New challenge, you ironing with your RS!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Ok @Hoonigan this is your thread again.........

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
New challenge a photo of a Hoonigan and an RS, taken at more than an arms length away "no selfie!"

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
I was thinking that since both Canada (ours is a big 150 this year) and the United States have celebrations coming up, "You're RS with a big July 1st/July 4th fireworks display in the background" might spike some interest. In two parts: Canadians on July1st and Americans on the 4th? Each winner posts a new challenge. You've got time to find a good location, I've got mine picked out.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I was thinking that since both Canada (ours is a big 150 this year) and the United States have celebrations coming up, "You're RS with a big July 1st/July 4th fireworks display in the background" might spike some interest. In two parts: Canadians on July1st and Americans on the 4th? Each winner posts a new challenge. You've got time to find a good location, I've got mine picked out.
You are 3 days too late, the US/Detroit and Canadian/Windsor fireworks were on the 26th...... That would have been a tofur.

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Oops, missed that.

341 - 360 of 1013 Posts