Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1013 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The rules are simple, not designed to be overly difficult, but then again not too easy.

Since there are plenty of vehicles on the road now, it's time to get out there and whore these cars out in various places and conditions.

One mention that I figure that needs to be said, don't request anything that could get someone arrested!

OK..... here we go, I'll start it off with a FoRS and a FoST in a photo:

Cars.jpg

Challenge complete so I now issue a new challenge:

A photo of a FoRS at a covered wooden bridge.

Whomever completes this challenge then issues a new challenge, and so on and so forth.

Good luck all!

Another note, all challenges have a 96hr limit.

Simply put, if the challenge isn't fulfilled then another challenge will be issued and the 96hr clock starts again.

·
Super Moderator
15,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
175 Posts
Does Forza count for members with cars not built yet / not in this continent / stuck at a train yard somewhere on the east coast?

I already know the answer, have fun with the game... I'll see myself out. :sorrow:

·
Super Moderator
15,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does Forza count for members with cars not built yet / not in this continent / stuck at a train yard somewhere on the east coast?

I already know the answer, have fun with the game... I'll see myself out. :sorrow:
Damn, after that I'm gonna have a(nother) beer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I've never seen a covered wooden bridge in person. Must be an east coast / mid west thing =P

·
Super Moderator
15,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've never seen a covered wooden bridge in person. Must be an east coast / mid west thing =P
NE members should have this one covered.(pun intended) My first choice was a FoRS at a phone booth but those are getting extremely rare nowadays.

·
Super Moderator
15,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I can get this one tomorrow if no one else gets it first.
If so, name your challenge. Final note, the challenger has final approval on any questionable photos/submissions.

·
Super Moderator
15,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Super Moderator
15,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Super Moderator
15,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
View attachment 79409
OK,then, how about this? No, really, I just traded my SG for the NB and just happened to see this bridge on the way home! Anything?
Ok, you have skills......but......no!

·
Premium Member
2,033 Posts
Well I got half way to the Pont Gendron in Wakefield Quebec when my low tire pressure light came on. It's been pouring rain for the last two days and the temperature is right at 7C (45F). The bridge is 45 minutes from home on a good day and I didn't want to get stranded, so I returned home and checked the tire pressures. They were at 39/40 front and 36.5/37 rear hot. I guess ~36psi is the threshold for the sensors.
30973.jpg

·
Registered
176 Posts
Well I got half way to the Pont Gendron in Wakefield Quebec when my low tire pressure light came on. It's been pouring rain for the last two days and the temperature is right at 7C (45F). The bridge is 45 minutes from home on a good day and I didn't want to get stranded, so I returned home and checked the tire pressures. They were at 39/40 front and 36.5/37 rear hot. I guess ~36psi is the threshold for the sensors.
View attachment 79410
Interesting. Mine came on today as well. I keep a tire pressure gauge in my glove box and confirmed 41/38 f/r. I've been running the same pressure for a week. Only difference today was the first rain this car has seen.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I've been driving for over a week with a nail in the driver's rear, tire that is. It's a slow leaker, the tire that is. And the sensor seems to go off at around 37. Discount Tire only had 1 19" PSS in their chicago warehouse, got it installed today. And no, haven't seen any covered bridges around here either.

1 - 20 of 1013 Posts