Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1821 - 1827 of 1827 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
So I moved out to CA June 2019 and shortly thereafter sold my RS in September with a little over 6000 miles on the clock. Lots of goodies, meticulously cared for as a weekend car... Guess the guy who bought it flipped it and parted out the goodies (to be expected) but made quite a bit of money off it--no issues there either. They sold it from their used car lot at over 7000 miles or so after 4 months, and the car didn't even live to 10000 miles. It bit it in 7 months since I sold it. Got a letter today in the mail about an auction, long story short I have no idea how they totaled it. The damage looks bizarre, maybe it got rear-ended into another car?

Here's the listing, I was willing to pay for the photos.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,033 Posts
A NB from York Springs, PA:

·
Super Moderator
16,033 Posts
UPDATE: demolition derby count is now 407

Here's the current breakdown:

NB-132 (13 being LEs)
SG-100
SB-83,
FW-71, plus 1 REPO
RR-20

·
Registered
355 Posts
Never hoped to join the forum so I could add to this page but on the way home yesterday during rush hour, traffic came to a complete stop and the guy behind me wasnt paying attention and hit me at about 70 I saw him not slowing down and managed to point my car into the gore area and spun around a few times and somehow went around stopped cars without hitting anyone else and ended up in the middle of the freeway. Nobody was injured but he definitely totaled my 2017 Focus RS with 27k miles and that feels horrible the car didn’t deserve it. View attachment 341039
So sorry. A 17 yr totaled my SB2016. Had 16,000 on it(I think). Still miss that RS. Now have an ST and a RS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Never hoped to join the forum so I could add to this page but on the way home yesterday during rush hour, traffic came to a complete stop and the guy behind me wasnt paying attention and hit me at about 70 I saw him not slowing down and managed to point my car into the gore area and spun around a few times and somehow went around stopped cars without hitting anyone else and ended up in the middle of the freeway. Nobody was injured but he definitely totaled my 2017 Focus RS with 27k miles and that feels horrible the car didn’t deserve it. View attachment 341039
What a Scumbag - sue him.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
it least it was not a Freightliner. I hate it when
Never hoped to join the forum so I could add to this page but on the way home yesterday during rush hour, traffic came to a complete stop and the guy behind me wasnt paying attention and hit me at about 70 I saw him not slowing down and managed to point my car into the gore area and spun around a few times and somehow went around stopped cars without hitting anyone else and ended up in the middle of the freeway. Nobody was injured but he definitely totaled my 2017 Focus RS with 27k miles and that feels horrible the car didn’t deserve it.

I feel your pain!

At least it was not a FreightLiner (for you).

I hate People who does not pay attention to the road!

·
Registered
339 Posts
1821 - 1827 of 1827 Posts