Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1461 - 1465 of 1465 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Wow, another RR completely destroyed. Poor cars build date was 11/17 & didn’t even make it two years, what a shame.

It seems odd there wasn’t been any wrecked FW’s? In any case, it’s always a bummer to see a vehicle destroyed that was only sold from 2016-2018, although I’m sure many of them can be rebuilt, but it’s never the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Yea I'm starting to think the RR are cursed..... If I owned one I'd be getting quite concerned after seeing this thread.

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Yea I'm starting to think the RR are cursed..... If I owned one I'd be getting quite concerned after seeing this thread.
I'm not worried at all, the vast majority of these wrecks (of all colors) seem to be front end damage telling me that people outdrove their talent level.

·
Super Moderator
15,370 Posts
It may be time to have a RR blessed to get rid of whatever has them ending in a heap of unrecognizable metal. True there’s been a lot of colors with front end damage, operator skill, is also my first thought. I amazed at the amount of Steak Sauce hits, T-bones. If the light is red, stop people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
....and school bus stops. I'll almost got cleaned out today with a couple of children crossing as well, because the person wasn't paying attention, or didn't care.

Unless some of those are track crashes but I highly doubt it.

1461 - 1465 of 1465 Posts
About this Discussion
1.5K Replies
211 Participants
NISMO_IX
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing