Ford Focus RS Forum banner

101 - 120 of 1448 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Looks like I will have to sell mine as soon as the insurance renewal comes around......

·
Registered
360 Posts
From Houston: unknown mileage still had the SOLD rearview mirror tag in it?????

View attachment 212722 View attachment 212730 View attachment 212738 View attachment 212746
This is that same one posted in a wrecked mustang thread somewhere around here (on via tapatalk and not searching). Recognize the tire on the roof, plus Houston.

Here's a FoRS specific mention I found over on Twitter. Street racing incident was posted last week from around Houston, TX. Car allegedly had only 100 miles put on it. No mention of injuries.

View attachment 196746 View attachment 196754 View attachment 196762

·
Premium Member
2,448 Posts
Man if this thread keeps going there may only be 5 left in a few years.

·
Registered
192 Posts
This thread does not make me think of cheap parts. As they're tacked up here It's become my weekly reminder to be grateful. I was almost one of these cars.. lady veered into my lane driving a early 1990 era minivan. Prolly texting.. Would have been a dual 55 mph head on collision. I shudder to think of that outcome, and had I not been driving a brand new FoRS with phenomenal steering response I'm pretty sure my old car would not have saved me. I thank God for my RS every day. It was nearly totaled, but it saved my life too. You try jerking the steering wheel to the right 30+ degrees on a straight going 55-60 mph every. day.

*edit I said 90 degrees. Meant 45 degrees..

·
Super Moderator
15,323 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Enough is enough. Could you all just stop totaling these cars?!

I had to go look at crashed Type Rs and STIs to feel better.

·
Super Moderator
15,323 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,323 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
It's them young whipper snappers and their damn drift mode button!
Why try to drift with Pilot Sport Cup 2 180 UGT ratings sticky tire? Sounds counter productive , no?

·
Super Moderator
15,323 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
How do you crash into anything at an autocross?????

·
Registered
298 Posts
How do you crash into anything at an autocross?????
20170919_144639.jpg

Not me, but was there. They had these barriers on the outside of the slalom section and the car under steered into it. Just too quick for the section was all.

101 - 120 of 1448 Posts
About this Discussion
1.4K Replies
210 Participants
NISMO_IX
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing