Ford Focus RS Forum banner

341 - 360 of 1453 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,333 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Haha no way man, that's like $25k+ worth of damage easy! It looks more damaged than my tiny little accident and it was $27k to get it back to normal!! $20k for that thing is absolutely insane

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
This thread makes for such sad reading... :sorrow:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
So this recently happened. Still waiting on the head gasket repair as well. Hopefully the rumors of back ordered parts are slightly exaggerated or the rest of April and May might suck even more.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
So this recently happened. Still waiting on the head gasket repair as well. Hopefully the rumors of back ordered parts are slightly exaggerated or the rest of April and May might suck even more.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Geez what happened ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,333 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,333 Posts
From Portland, OR:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

·
Super Moderator
15,333 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I stopped being shocked by all these totaled cars a year and a half ago. Now I come to expect to see these on a weekly basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
My estimate ford imported maybe 5000 RS total for the three years. With the supply finally halting in June 2018. This rate there only going to go up in value. Sad to see such low mileage cars come to the end of there life. Then again three only cars and hope all who were driving are ok.

·
Super Moderator
15,333 Posts
Another from Washington. DC:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

·
Super Moderator
15,333 Posts
Rancho Cucamonga, CA:

6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

·
Registered
555 Posts
There seems to be a lot of front enders...... which leads me to think there is a lot driver error happening !! :driving:

341 - 360 of 1453 Posts
About this Discussion
1.5K Replies
210 Participants
Hoonigan
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing