Ford Focus RS Forum banner

281 - 300 of 1453 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Google VIN WF0DP3TH7G4116117. Crash was from last summer but car parts and photos are showing up on ebay. Hardest hit I have seen. Hopefully there wasn't a passenger.

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
^Only costs $24931 to fix? Whut?

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Do they have to say if someone died in the car? Like if you were to purchase it is that something that must be stated?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do they have to say if someone died in the car? Like if you were to purchase it is that something that must be stated?
I don't think they have to say if someone died but I think they have to say if there was blood or other body fluids.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,331 Posts
At auction it will say "biological" if there was blood, tissue, etc. Not sure on resale.
Yeah, there's normally a biohazard mention in the write up normally for fluids but unknown about the final outcome.

·
5,582 Posts
At least the logo is working

·
Registered
207 Posts
After almost 4 months of insurance negotiation, dealership warranty issues, and finding a new one I finally have a 2017 SG RS2 back in my possession. Feels good to be back my friends!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ok, I'm one to push people's buttons. Has anyone looked up the vin on these and cross referenced it to those that posted their vin on the forum? Then ask, WTF happened?! By the way, all these photos have made die a little inside and dry heave a bit.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Northern VA here also, and I agree. Everyone here seems to suck driving, and after seeing this thread, maybe I will just park it for good. A lot of these cars don't seem totalled but when body shops put their labor costs in, the repair ends up being more than 70-80% more than the car is worth, they write it off.

I got on this thread after watching a youtube vid of a guy repairing a flooded RS, and then buying another one as a donor (which looked like a tin can honestly based on the damage).

·
Registered
228 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,331 Posts
All the way from South Pittsburgh:

1.jpg 2.jpg 2a.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

·
Super Moderator
15,331 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,331 Posts
281 - 300 of 1453 Posts
About this Discussion
1.5K Replies
210 Participants
Hoonigan
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing