Ford Focus RS Forum banner

521 - 540 of 548 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
All cleaned up, maybe I'll have 30 minutes of it looking good before those storm clouds start dumping.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
358 Posts
Dilemma what to do!!!!

Signing the paperswork soon on Dreamcar2 a 2017 SB RS2 and I have an SB 2018 ST3 so which racing school first the RS ( went to last year) or the ST?

Already know the answer?. And yes everybody I’m back. Am the lucky gal or what. Now I have two Vader ‘s wonder what my DD will be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
457 Posts
In the fog next to some pallets.
RS pallets.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,313 Posts
The black color is sooooo menacing!

Welcome to the forums!

Reactions: RSfever

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hate to be the first one in awhile to report something bad, but yeah...this happened to me last summer. Car's in storage over the winter and miss it, hoping to get it out soon though.. Took it to Ford's body shop to have them fix it up...but still a shame.

DSC_1145.JPG

DSC_1146.jpg

·
Registered
49 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
A few oldies from 2019 Figure I would wake this thread back up lol. As soon as 2020 wants to get her **** together, things for the RS will be changed as well.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Thats a good looking black, there is no way on Earth I could keep that clean. Tuxedo Black is bad enough.

At least with tuxedo black it gives you a little room for error. Shadow black? Not so much... as much as I love a black RS, I’d be miserable trying to keep it clean. I haven’t owned a black car in decades, so IDK which detail products (if any) currently can be used w/o leaving streaks & swirl marks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
At least with tuxedo black it gives you a little room for error. Shadow black? Not so much... as much as I love a black RS, I’d be miserable trying to keep it clean. I haven’t owned a black car in decades, so IDK which detail products (if any) currently can be used w/o leaving streaks & swirl marks.

Tor

So I'm really new to this, but Torque detail Mirror Shine makes my Shadow black like a mirror!

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
I clay bar twice a year, use Meguiars Glaze #7, tried Chemical Guys Butter Wax last time. The glaze really eliminates anything. The Butter Wax was sticky and kind of hard to use. I’ll give it another chance, maybe it was me.
I‘d like to experiment with ceramic, but I actually like to wax, and that supposedly lasts 2 years. Maybe on my wife’s truck
I like the SB because it doesn’t hide anything!! It’s either perfect or real bad.

521 - 540 of 548 Posts