Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 533 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Beautiful, now if only black cars could stay like that. I'm waiting to see that stealth gray since that's my #1 right now.
There are pics of the stealth gray from the New York Auto Show. It was hanging on the wall.

And oh lord yes, that black.

Is it just me or do those wheels not look like either of the wheels previously displayed?

·
Super Moderator
604 Posts
Thats a good looking black, there is no way on Earth I could keep that clean. Tuxedo Black is bad enough.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Looks freakin SIC!!! \,,/

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice! This is now my new favorite color. I'm guessing by the name alone, Absolute Black doesn't have any pearl or flake? I still want to see some more pics of the gray before I commit...

·
Registered
141 Posts
I like how it looks, but no more black cars for me. Time for a change - bring on the Stealth Gray!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I too would like to know if it has any pearl in it like the "Tuxedo Black" color does?

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
I think that's going to be the color for me. Wanted blue but can't stand the Nitrous Blue.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think that's going to be the color for me. Wanted blue but can't stand the Nitrous Blue.
Same here. I love Performance Blue on my ST and would have gone with it on the RS had they used it instead of Nitrous Blue.

·
Registered
203 Posts
look at car 5 seconds after the photograph. if you have ever have black car you will understand. Black looks awesome, no doubt, but you need to clean it continuously to look great. Your call??

1 - 20 of 533 Posts
About this Discussion
532 Replies
165 Participants
2.3 Turbo'ed
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing