Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We know Ford really half assed the interior on these things so I’ve been trying to dress it I’ll a little with the euro console & the carbon wheel. Now while I did the stereo I added a couple other little touches
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Trunk Bumper
Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

·
Registered
60 Posts
We know Ford really half assed the interior on these things so I’ve been trying to dress it I’ll a little with the euro console & the carbon wheel. Now while I did the stereo I added a couple other little touches View attachment 354935 View attachment 354936
OK RS2 friend. How well do those sill plates play with the color changing footwell lights? Can you still change your footwell light colors?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK RS2 friend. How well do those sill plates play with the color changing footwell lights? Can you still change your footwell light colors?
Pretty sure I’m the RS1 package. But that being said I can’t really help as I tweaked the lights when I first got it. The kit actually comes with a new led light that replaces the factory floor lights and a splitter for easy wiring
Automotive design Motor vehicle Air travel Personal luxury car Head restraint

·
Registered
60 Posts
The RS doesn't have color change from the factory.
Color changing ambient light<AWD. Therefore ST is better. Lolol. Just kidding.
That kinda sucks! I thought the RS2 package was equivalent to the ST3 package with the exception of the full leather seats.
I guess because they were built in Germany they didn't ship the parts over.

Is your ambient lighting brightness adjustable? Changes to red when a door is open?

·
Registered
680 Posts
You can add it yourself if you're that hard up for RGB. Its just dependent on the OHC part, each light being upgraded with RGB LED and adding one wire to each location that heads back to the OHC. I planned on doing it last year, but covid keeps pushing everything back in my schedule...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don't care to much that you can't change the lights. what bothers my OCD is why on earth you would make the whole interior with blue accents then use red lights wtf...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts