Ford Focus RS Forum banner

4841 - 4844 of 4844 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Finally washed and reapplied some protectant. Threw on some magnetic decals for fun before I go for a drive tomorrow and do a little charity thing on sunday since ice racing was

also just having some fun before the wash, check out the flow at the canards. You’ll have to zoom in as the reflection hides the dirt

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Finally washed and reapplied some protectant. Threw on some magnetic decals for fun before I go for a drive tomorrow and do a little charity thing on sunday since ice racing was

View attachment 348480

also just having some fun before the wash, check out the flow at the canards. You’ll have to zoom in as the reflection hides the dirt

View attachment 348481
View attachment 348482
nice. i'm thinking of going with cf hood soon. does yours have an oem like latch (to secure it closed)?

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Opinions are just words on the wind.
My taste is usually, less is more, but you have a proper looking car, without looking like you tried to hard. That isn’t always ez. Very cool.

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts

View attachment 348480

View attachment 348481
View attachment 348482

Very impressed on that Home Depot splitter!

Holding very well. 👍

4841 - 4844 of 4844 Posts