Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4783 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Focus RS Photos, Pictures, Wallpapers, Videos, and more. All media can be posted here.

The early days:

·
Super Moderator
15,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Behind the scenes of the unveiling in Cologne.

·
Super Moderator
15,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More behind the scenes and an appearance by the Ford GT.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I found this one very informative-

·
Registered
591 Posts
I want to know when that Focus RS documentary is going to be released that was announced at the end of the Feb 3rd reveal.

It looked really interesting given that it will discuss and track the development of the new RS.

·
Super Moderator
1,948 Posts
I want to know when that Focus RS documentary is going to be released that was announced at the end of the Feb 3rd reveal.

It looked really interesting given that it will discuss and track the development of the new RS.
I didn't know about this but if I had to guess I would say after Geneva

·
Super Moderator
15,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Super Moderator
15,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Geneva Walk Around

·
Registered
12 Posts
Are there any detailed shots of the interior?
It is my understanding that so far the two times the car has appeared publicly no one has been able to open the doors or sit inside?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Interesting that the car in the video is LH drive, but with a European plate. I hate it how Ford is intentionally showing a car that will be driven in North America, but outfitting it with non-NA options. :mad:

·
Premium Member
3,309 Posts
Interesting that the car in the video is LH drive, but with a European plate. I hate it how Ford is intentionally showing a car that will be driven in North America, but outfitting it with non-NA options. :mad:
Most of Europe drives on the same side of the road as we do, so they have the wheel on the left too. Great Britain, Japan, Australian, New Zealand are the major areas that still appear to drive on the left side of the road and have Right hand drive.

·
Super Moderator
15,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 4783 Posts