Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would imagine most of you have herd of George Barris. Well the wife and I had spent a fair amount of time with the king of kustom and one day he said " go give me a report on my dragula" it's over at galpin ford. So he writes me this note!?! It turned out you need a "hall pass" to get in. But do what ever you need to get in! The galpin private collection is amazing! image.jpeg thanks George!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I would imagine most of you have herd of George Barris. Well the wife and I had spent a fair amount of time with the king of kustom and one day he said " go give me a report on my dragula" it's over at galpin ford. So he writes me this note!?! It turned out you need a "hall pass" to get in. But do what ever you need to get in! The galpin private collection is amazing! View attachment 1848 thanks George!
I got to sit in the original Batmobile built by Barris shortly after it sold at Barrett-Jackson for $4.2 Million. Lol

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got to sit in the original Batmobile built by Barris shortly after it sold at Barrett-Jackson for $4.2 Million. Lol
George is a special person. That batmobile is one of my favorites, but the munster machines are special to me. A lot of the cars he and his team built for the private customers are really something else too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts