Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if this is even necessary or is it part of the navigation package? Never had the need for such a service to date, so I'd appreciate any advice.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I will most definitely be getting it. The insurance discount alone would be worth it. Even more so if you get it for free. People paying ADM might have some wiggle room in getting perks like that installed at no cost.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
It's one thing I've never really looked into... Will do that this weekend. What does the instal entail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
376 Posts
It's one thing I've never really looked into... Will do that this weekend. What does the instal entail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you're having it installed post delivery of the car it's pretty much, you drop it off at shop/dealership. Then come back a couple hours later and drive away with a card and a booklet verifying your LoJack.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
i might. Before I do I'll look into other options.

·
Registered
520 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Gosh that's a deal breaker for me. I was going to buy a semi of mustangs,RS's, and a raptors too.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I told the dealer I didnt want it installed. They insisted I install it and I told them fine but I'm not paying for it. So I got it free.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
IMG_20151113_182503.jpg

I have Lo Jack on my ST... it's pretty invisible, except you get an extra fob on your keychain. It works well too... when my(Lo Jack) battery died one afternoon, I got a call with in 3 minutes of starting the car and driving...

One thing about Lo Jack though. When your car is stolen or it becomes triggered, they dont tell the police. Thats up to you... they contact you and anyone else you put as a contact number. all of the numbers you give them will be called at the same time, and you'll hear a pre-recorded message alerting you that the system was triggered. That's all. It's up to you to contact the police and they may find your car before it's set on fire, driven into a lake, cut into small sell-able pieces. If the police don't recover your car(in 30 days) Lo Jack will pay you I think $5000.

The dealer installed mine... (they sold it to me also) Thats how they get you, with all of the little extras.lol

edit: Yes I'll be getting it for the RS.

1 - 20 of 240 Posts