Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
post-88490-0-11738900-1452705581.jpeg

Looks like first reviews are starting on Monday. Here's a clip I found on a UK forum.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Was just going to post this. Surprising as Valencia test drives continue through the end of the month, and typically embargoes end at the same time for everyone. Possibly Euro reviewers got first crack at the cars and an earlier allowed publication date.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I hope so. The Civic Type R is a beast on the track though, beating an M3.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Can I go to sleep now and wake up on Monday? I thought I could never wish time away but now, Good Night everyone.......

·
Registered
460 Posts
I think Ill call in sick on Monday. Just so I can either throw a party because its awesome, or go cancel my order because its not awesome(which I can, got it stated explicitely in the contract that if reviews are so-so or show any kind of bad engineering/handling/whatevs, I call it off)

·
Registered
895 Posts
I think Ill call in sick on Monday. Just so I can either throw a party because its awesome, or go cancel my order because its not awesome(which I can, got it stated explicitely in the contract that if reviews are so-so or show any kind of bad engineering/handling/whatevs, I call it off)

It will be awesome!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Tonight I caught up with some friends and one owns a 2008 XR5 turbo(5 cyl) he loves it, he has driven MK2 RS and loved that and he says the MK3 RS will be ballistic....I agree.

·
Registered
418 Posts
If the review praises the RS as one of the best cars of all time, which it very well could, and then there is some sort of production delay.....I'm going to kill myself....and then have my RS delivered to my grave, where my wife will come, mourn for a few minutes, and then start up the car so I can feel the warmth of the low growl.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I think the CTR will be closer than a lot of you think if just comparing numbers.

Excited about the first reviews!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Would that be the same CTR that ran the ring? You know the one that they claimed was stock, but had custom compound tires, half cage, interior weight reduction, and probably a few extra ponies? That one? :rolleyes:

In a real world scenario I don't see the CTR beating a torque vectoring all wheel drive system.

That being said, bring on the reviews. Christmas comes late this year.

1 - 20 of 350 Posts