1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
898 Posts
I will get to experience the top 3 personally :)

Not buying a VW but am interested to see their response.

New Amazon Prime Car show will be cool and cant wait for the RS episode where it smokes the STI :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
I will get to experience the top 3 personally :)

Not buying a VW but am interested to see their response.

New Amazon Prime Car show will be cool and cant wait for the RS episode where it smokes the STI :)
I've seen a picture

This is the picture that gets me all wet in the pants for the new "Clarkson/Hammond/May" show.

·
Registered
457 Posts
[/QUOTE] This is the picture that gets me all wet in the pants for the new "Clarkson/Hammond/May" show.[/QUOTE]

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL HOT WOMAN.....After posting a comment such as the one above!?!?!?

Because if you are a dude! I have no words to explain how utterly frightening your statement is to me! :confused:

·
Super Moderator
15,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
D1ckSlippy said:
PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL HOT WOMAN.....After posting a comment such as the one above!?!?!?

Because if you are a dude! I have no words to explain how utterly frightening your statement is to me! :confused:
I'll leave this here.......

cat3.jpg

·
Super Moderator
15,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Super Moderator
15,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'd be more excited if Jeremy and the boys were still on Top Gear... But still cool that they are excited about the RS

·
Super Moderator
15,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Threads merged

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
11 Participants
houston1958
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing