Ford Focus RS Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Nothing like a nice centered pic... :/ .

At this point best pic available.

Awesome... thank you for the pic. Has the pricing changed since the original post in June ($895 + shipping) ?

Edit: 18x8.5 @ 35mm offset means ~21mm of poke (compared to stock). Curious if that will fit or cause any issues, fenders or otherwise...

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Nothing like a nice centered pic... :/ .

At this point best pic available.

Awesome... thank you for the pic. Has the pricing changed since the original post in June ($895 + shipping) ?

Edit: 18x8.5 @ 35mm offset means ~21mm of poke (compared to stock). Curious if that will fit or cause any issues, fenders or otherwise...
Pricing is the same, $895 + shipping.

With the stock suspension, there are no clearance issues.

This fitment is flush with the fender.

Very similar to the pic below which is an 18x9/38mm offset. Will accentuate the Jade R's 5 spoke profile.
18x9 35.jpg

·
Registered
205 Posts
@PCA-1, are the 17x9 Pro Race 1.2s only available in Bronze? Interested in a set of black...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^YES YES YES!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in a matte black set of 17 x 9 Pro Race 1.2s as well!!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^YES YES YES!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in a matte black set of 17 x 9 Pro Race 1.2s as well!!!
FYI my understanding is that better to contact PCA via email or phone listed on their website.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Hey PCA-1, I am interested in White Pro-Race 1.2s 18x8.

Your PM mailbox is full. Do you have these in stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey PCA-1, I am interested in White Pro-Race 1.2s 18x8.

Your PM mailbox is full. Do you have these in stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Better to contact him via email on the website

·
Registered
346 Posts
21 - 37 of 37 Posts