Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is their any possible interest in these wheels still? We would need 10+ people agreeing on a size. Just gauging interest.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
Is their any possible interest in these wheels still? We would need 10+ people agreeing on a size. Just gauging interest.

I'm interested.

Also, FYI I contacted vivid racing and they said something was in the works and announcement would be made soon.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think the last was 3000ish. Could be wrong. I'm bout whatever. Im tired of our horrible limited options.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I think the last was 3000ish. Could be wrong. I'm bout whatever. Im tired of our horrible limited options.

It was a little more than that, and the ce28n's were a little more than the Te37's but lighter. Te37's do look better IMO though.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I might be interested depend on the price and what is available. If it s a black wheel I'll pass...
I would expect it's going to be at least 3k for the set, same as last time.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
3k isnt a big deal for custom wheels that weigh close to 10 lbs less then stock a piece. I say we get them all unpainted so we can all go our seperate ways with colors

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump we need a few more people willing to provide to a vendor and get this rolling.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump. Come on guys we need 10 people atleast. Don't be broke!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts