Ford Focus RS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

(SOLD) Tail Lights for Sale

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  RS GoD SaLo 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD 09/01/20
Hey there guys,
I'm selling the tail lights off my 2018 Focus RS2. Car has 11,500km on it and they are like new.

They are off of a Canadian car, I don't know if the American Cars got them but they are incandescent bulbs with LED running lights along the bottoms.

Located in Toronto Ontario Canada but willing to ship them if buyer pays.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Hot hatch

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
What did you replace them with? Just curious!

#3 ·
I'm not actually driving the car as of lately since I've been laid off due to the virus so figured I'd try to occupy mine time by modding it.
The money from selling the current tail lights will go towards buying a new set since the car doesn't need to go anywhere in the meanwhile.

I wanted to get these tail lights from raptor racing, they're a sponsor of the rs group where I live so gotta support the locals.
Raptor racing tail lights

#4 ·
They look good.. I’m kind of doing the same , problem is getting parts right now, everything is on b/o or special order.. I’m getting bored and it’s the perfect time to get some stuff done. Luckily I have an old truck I can play around with in the meantime! I’ve only owned my RS for 6 months, still stock and I’m getting an itch haha, good luck with yours!

#6 ·
Hey there guys,
I'm selling the tail lights off my 2018 Focus RS2. Car has 11,500km on it and they are like new.

They are off of a Canadian car, I don't know if the American Cars got them but they are incandescent bulbs with LED running lights along the bottoms.

Located in Toronto Ontario Canada but willing to ship them if buyer pays.
View attachment 339826
I interested if you still have them

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.