Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Focus RS2, Nitrous Blue
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys,
I'm selling the tail lights off my 2018 Focus RS2. Car has 11,500km on it and they are like new.

They are off of a Canadian car, I don't know if the American Cars got them but they are incandescent bulbs with LED running lights along the bottoms.

Located in Toronto Ontario Canada but willing to ship them if buyer pays.
IMG_20200329_142841.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 RS
53 Posts
What did you replace them with? Just curious!

·
Registered
2018 Focus RS2, Nitrous Blue
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not actually driving the car as of lately since I've been laid off due to the virus so figured I'd try to occupy mine time by modding it.
The money from selling the current tail lights will go towards buying a new set since the car doesn't need to go anywhere in the meanwhile.

I wanted to get these tail lights from raptor racing, they're a sponsor of the rs group where I live so gotta support the locals.
Raptor racing tail lights

·
Registered
2016 RS
53 Posts
They look good.. I’m kind of doing the same , problem is getting parts right now, everything is on b/o or special order.. I’m getting bored and it’s the perfect time to get some stuff done. Luckily I have an old truck I can play around with in the meantime! I’ve only owned my RS for 6 months, still stock and I’m getting an itch haha, good luck with yours!

·
Registered
17 for focus rs
14 Posts
U want to get rid of the headlights??? Odd question but if you ever get headlights and want to get rid of lmk lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts