Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Lets me how you get with the install, the instructions from the Ford Australia web say locate EA5T-14D544-AD.zip

Filenames don't match or am missing something??

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sync 3 update on ford.com.au, under Owners. Files inside dated 28/9/19.

I haven't installed it yet, so no version info.

File name is JR3T-14G381-AS-PKS.zip.
Mine is downloading JR3T-14G381-AS

Current version is JR3T-14G381-AM
Prior version was JR3T-14G381-AL

·
Registered
162 Posts
I've also got the download, tried it and didn't work for me when I checked the instructions that's when I found the part numbers were different between the instructions and the actual download.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've also got the download, tried it and didn't work for me when I checked the instructions that's when I found the part numbers were different between the instructions and the actual download.
It should let you download the latest version regardless what you currently have, which you then put on USB.

I’ve just done the latest one, loaded it up on the drive home from work.

Hardly any difference to the previous update IMO.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Downloaded and installed fine for me, I see it is version 19205 so not a massive step behind the rest of the world. Unsure what the difference is at this point as well

·
Registered
72 Posts
My apple carplay icons went from the right side of the screen to the left side ... waste of time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey mate have a watch of this video -

Doug really helped me get through the install the first time I had a go at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts