Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Many of you have asked us how you can help support FocusRS.org. Some looking to help us get the word out with their friends, some wanting to organize meets, and some even wanted to donate to the site to keep the servers running. We didn't feel right taking anything like that without being able to offer something in return! We put our thinking caps on and decided to open up some great features on the site!

For just $15.99 a year, you can count yourself as one of the Elite Members of the best Focus RS sites on the web! Consider supporting the site that you know and love!

To see what we have put together and the benefits associated, follow the link below:

http://www.focusrs.org/forum/payments.php

·
Registered
276 Posts
Anyone that has doubts I would highly reccomend. Mazda speed forums has something simialar.

They also will allow access to hidden boards for paying members. Ie. For sale

I'm all for this and you will be seeing my donation once I get to my computer.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I'm in

·
Registered
972 Posts
And done! Supporting focusrs.org since 1-19-2016. :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
How big is the sticker that is to arrive in the mail? Is it worth putting it on the back window of my RS (once the damn thing gets here)? If not, I think it would be really cool to have something like that and I would pay extra to get it if needed.

·
Super Moderator
15,477 Posts
@NickJ

Are the forum decals similar in size to the FiST.org decals or FoST.org decals?

·
Super Moderator
15,477 Posts
@kbrd

A little Cherry Pie:

44235-bad-grandpa-making-it-rain-gif-Yd39.gif

·
Super Moderator
15,477 Posts
I'm guessing they will be. Those fit perfectly in the small side windows behind the C pillar on the ST.
The FiST ones are twice as tall as the FoST ones are.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Paid! Supporting Member from day one! :)

·
Super Moderator
15,477 Posts
Wow, there's a lot of Gold Stars here in the forum now!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts