Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
I don't know what kind of deadly laser sun you have in your area, but that looks like a burn mark to me, or a cut, which is more likely. Have you or anyone tried to remove the speaker next to it? You or someone may have slipped the tool and cut it.

·
Registered
812 Posts
While I usually park in the shade there are times where the car has been in the sun. 35-37 centigrade even. That is like 98.6 Fahrenunits.
I have nothing of the sort in my car.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have to agree, that looks concentrated in one spot. Side note, I do know that certain chemicals left on the plastic may seem harmless, but combined with heat from the sun can cause damage. Not like that though.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
hmmmnn...looks like some wacky weed (showing my age) roach, or legal cig got caught on the way out the window..too focused for sun damage...jmho

·
Registered
235 Posts
Upon a closer look at the zoomed in image, that is most definitely not from the sun, even a deadly laser couldn't do that. It is most definitely damaged by a physical object. The incision took place on the right side corner, and it tore the leather open pushing it and causing it to pile up on the left side.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts