Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Did this thread help you save money on Brake Rotors?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I did not get it from TR, but it helped me shop around

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
DISCLAIMER: I am not a vendor or being compensated by the vendor/brand.

The price is before the tax that is applicable to your location. SoCal tax ranges from 6.75% ($21.33) to 9.75% ($30.81)

The regular price is $345.44..... still the cheapest I have seen!

I did not even know that they (the site) sell other stuff.

I personally had EBC rotors and pads installed on my Evos, Civic and Scion xB.

But if you are looking for this particular rotors or you like a good deal, well here it is!

I just want to help the community. 馃槈馃憤

Reactions: Madokami

Registered
I just ordered all four rotors a few days ago. Then the BMIB set comes up for sale on here, and now this. The universe is laughing at me

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
I just ordered all four rotors a few days ago. Then the BMIB set comes up for sale on here, and now this. The universe is laughing at me

I am sorry about that.

But if you don't mind me asking, what did you buy and how much did you pay?

Registered
Hmm lemme look. All four stoptech slotted rotors, total with tax ~$630cad from raptor racing.

Doesn鈥檛 matter how good the deal is in the US. Once you apply currency exchange, crazy shipping costs and duty fees it鈥檚 almost always cheaper to support a fellow Canadian

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hmm lemme look. All four stoptech slotted rotors, total with tax ~$630cad from raptor racing.

Doesn鈥檛 matter how good the deal is in the US. Once you apply currency exchange, crazy shipping costs and duty fees it鈥檚 almost always cheaper to support a fellow Canadian
You got me intrigued so I called them, and you are correct.

They will charge you in USD, free shipping is only to the 50 states, elsewhere they charge you. then duty.

One option they said you can pick it up from one of their location...... assuming you are close to Seattle:

Registered
Borders are closed. Otherwise I live 8 minutes from the US and get stuff shipped down to point Roberts Washington

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
Damn!

The boarder here by TJ is open to some extent!

Registered
2016 RS

George is good, I just ordered a set from him as well, as cheap as they are in the US, it鈥檚 pretty close to the same after taxes..

Registered
George is good, I just ordered a set from him as well, as cheap as they are in the US, it鈥檚 pretty close to the same after taxes..
Yeah I got the full stop tech rotors, power stop pads, braided lines. Also placed an order for the Anderson composites carbon hood

Registered
2016 RS
Yeah I got the full stop tech rotors, power stop pads, braided lines. Also placed an order for the Anderson composites carbon hood
A little late but use Northern.rs as a promo code, doesn鈥檛 work on all products he has, but better then nothing!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
I am just curious how many members was helped to save money with this discussion.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts