Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a buddy who is trying to get rid of his stock 2013 ST wheels. I was thinking to take them off his hands and use that for a set of track/snow wheels on my 2016 RS.

I know the bolt pattern is the same and heard that some 18" wheels would clear the brakes but I was wondering if anyone could clear this up for me?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Not confirmed but people are thinking yes based on what insiders have said

·
Registered
459 Posts
I just tried a set of 2012-2013 18" wheels and they did not clear the calipers of my 2016 RS.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I just tried a set of 2012-2013 18" wheels and they did not clear the calipers of my 2016 RS.
No, you need to install wheel spacers to use the ST snowflakes. 5mm or smaller is sufficient.

·
Registered
131 Posts
My winter setup is 18" ST snowflakes with 5mm spacer. Not my picture but this was posted on here before. IMG_0215.PNG

·
Registered
459 Posts
My winter setup is 18" ST snowflakes with 5mm spacer. Not my picture but this was posted on here before. View attachment 104177
Source for spacers? Universal type from any automotive store? With the 5 mm spacer how much hub is left for the wheel to center on? (I didn't think to measure the amount the hub protrudes when I had the wheel off). Or does the spacer have a hub?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts