Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody I have a problem where my car seems to slide/skip to the right if I'm on full lock left it makes hell of a noise scraping sounds like tyres dragging across the road plus having a thudding noise while driving could this be a staberlizer link worn out hope you could help as it's driving me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Hi everybody I have a problem where my car seems to slide/skip to the right if I'm on full lock left it makes hell of a noise scraping sounds like tyres dragging across the road plus having a thudding noise while driving could this be a staberlizer link worn out hope you could help as it's driving me

Sounds like the shipping blocks haven't been removed in pre delivery. Do a search for info

Ciao

·
Registered
600 Posts
This is the behavior you get when driving a 4x4 on pavement with the diff locked, or a car with a really aggressive LSD. I hope not, but it could be an issue with your RDU engaging inappropriately.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Give us a little more to go on. Speed, initiating a turn, adding input, road/track, throttle position etc.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
About 10 mph and tarmac road I'm going to check all balljoints next if I'm driving straight I only got to slight turn the wheel left and I hear a vibration/groaning noise

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
lukefergusonc2
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing