Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16795&page=6"

Not sure if this link is working but it appears the booth at New York has a Grey RS

Grey RS.jpg

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's all good. The more pics the better. Also, it looks like they put different wheels on it from the pic I posted vs. what your post shows.
I noticed that too, was trying to see the calipers but couldn't tell from my phone. Though if it's indeed a clay model then I don't know the calipers would be painted. Either way, love seeing the Ford displays at the auto shows.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It sure as hell looks like the real thing to me now that I can look at it on my computer. I believe I can see blue calipers as well. Definitely gonna be a tough choice between this and white.

Grey RS.jpg
Grey RS 2.jpg

·
Registered
141 Posts
I think I have already decided. Stealth Gray goes well with the blue badging / calipers, and is also a good match for the red taillights. I like the track wheels, but I hope that I can get them with Michelin PSS instead of PSC2.

·
Premium Member
1,068 Posts
That one may not be drivable but it looks more complete than the clay model. It has real headlights.

I really wanted to order a blue RS but I'm not that excited about Nitrous Blue. Stealth Gray may end up being my choice.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That one may not be drivable but it looks more complete than the clay model. It has real headlights.

I really wanted to order a blue RS but I'm not that excited about Nitrous Blue. Stealth Gray may end up being my choice.
I feel the same way. I wish Ford didn't reveal the RS in a gorgeous blue that's not available to us but I just can't get on board with nitrous. The grey looks pretty classy.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just thought I'd share these. After seeing it in person, I'd consider stealth. Not sure what the point of hanging this on the wall was. They had room on the floor, the level it would have been nice to view it at.

Taken from about 200 feet away at the same height
DSC03279.JPG

Taken from ground level
DSC03250.JPG
DSC03249.JPG

·
Registered
141 Posts
Just thought I'd share these. After seeing it in person, I'd consider stealth. Not sure what the point of hanging this on the wall was. They had room on the floor, the level it would have been nice to view it at
Two reasons:

1) make a statement about the grip it has with the high performance AWD system

2) if this is a dressed up clay model, they probably don't want people trying to look into the windows and notice that it isn't a real car

·
Registered
62 Posts
Two reasons:

1) make a statement about the grip it has with the high performance AWD system

2) if this is a dressed up clay model, they probably don't want people trying to look into the windows and notice that it isn't a real car
Judging by how dark those Windows are, it's definitely a clay model

Tappin with my Galaxy S6

1 - 14 of 14 Posts