Ford Focus RS Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I do wonder if I am able to fit Recaro Sportster CS with heated seats in this my RS, since the Recaro Sporster looks exact like those european recaro shells and also they come with heated seatsm but I do want to keep the function of those airbags thou. any one have any ideas?
[/QUOTE]

those seats look pretty sweet and I like the fact they are heated. I live in Vegas and never cared to have heated seats but after having them I wouldn’t want to go without them.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I think the Recaro Sportster CS seats are available with airbags. I think they came fitted in the latest gen Clio & Megane RS

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I do wonder if I am able to fit Recaro Sportster CS with heated seats in this my RS, since the Recaro Sporster looks exact like those european recaro shells and also they come with heated seatsm but I do want to keep the function of those airbags thou. any one have any ideas?
I think the Recaro Sportster CS seats are available with airbags. I think they came fitted in the latest gen Clio & Megane RS
I believe neither options were available (at least from my local Recaro dealer) when I got my Sportster CS. I was only able to purchase the plain one with no heating or airbag. Only options I had was picking the material for the center and sides.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts