Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

So I've seen a bunch of cars with their spoiler's RS logo filled in. I gotta get this for mine but don't get where to find them. Anybody have any ideas?? I keep hearing DMG but the website looks super sketch. Thanks!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey guys,

So I've seen a bunch of cars with their spoiler's RS logo filled in. I gotta get this for mine but don't get where to find them. Anybody have any ideas?? I keep hearing DMG but the website looks super sketch. Thanks!!

Focus Mk3 RS Rear Spoiler RS Inlay - PAIR / DMB Graphics Ltd

Their website isn't quite ideal yes - but the graphics ARE awesome. I've had them on mine for >6 months and they haven't come off with the gerni (powerwasher). Do recommend! - Also while you're at it check out LED's from diode dynamics. I've got a few of their LED's (reverse / brake / puddle lamps) and they really change the look of the car at night! (no affiliation - their products are awesome)

·
Registered
210 Posts
They are good to order from. Just takes a bit. Even with the tracking being messed up on my order. They did reply to emails in a timely manor. I did the spoiler, wheels, starter button. Been on since December. Wheel decals were the ones I was most worried about but they are still there and holding strong.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Focus Mk3 RS Rear Spoiler RS Inlay - PAIR / DMB Graphics Ltd

Their website isn't quite ideal yes - but the graphics ARE awesome. I've had them on mine for >6 months and they haven't come off with the gerni (powerwasher). Do recommend! - Also while you're at it check out LED's from diode dynamics. I've got a few of their LED's (reverse / brake / puddle lamps) and they really change the look of the car at night! (no affiliation - their products are awesome)
Thumbs-up on DMB, used their products on my FoRS and FiST without any issues. They're based in Europe so the website's a bit different but nothing to worry about

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Hey guys,
@daloogie I can vouch for DMB. Dave has even made custom RS inlays, and I just ordered front and rear inlays as well. PM me if you want like mine, but the link @warped_foobie Focus Mk3 RS Rear Spoiler RS Inlay - PAIR / DMB Graphics Ltd provided is good for the solid color inlays.

Here's a link to what mine looks like: http://www.focusrs.org/forum/17-focus-rs-appearance/65322-nation-s-pride-dmb-custom-rs-badges.html
Here's the link to "Old Glory" subtle Front and Rear inlay: http://www.focusrs.org/forum/17-focus-rs-appearance/65322-nation-s-pride-dmb-custom-rs-badges.html

I hope those help :)

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome, Thanks for all the replies guys! Just ordered my pair yesterday. Hoping the shipping doesn't take too long.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
If you're planning on doing the blue RS wing inserts, recommend getting the blue with chrome surround version which mimics the blue RS look of the frt/rr logos.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Does anyone have pics, or at least an objective review, of the AWD flag decals in red, white & blue?

I put an American flag sticker on every vehicle of mine, and thought these would be a fun and unique way to show my patriotism on the RS.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I got the silver ones from mountune. Kind of ****ed in the install tho. It’s hard to line up using just your eye. .

·
Registered
154 Posts
I put the grey, black and blue version from AWD mods on my stealth grey and think they look great. Not exactly what you want but I'll try and find a pic to upload.

·
Premium Member
942 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
If you're planning on doing the blue RS wing inserts, recommend getting the blue with chrome surround version which mimics the blue RS look of the frt/rr logos.
I got those fitted and don't really like them. I think its because with the chrome surround it makes the blue RS look too thin. Ill probably remove mine somewhen.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts