Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of four Sparco Assetto Gara wheels, 18x8, 45mm offset, black painted finish ~20lbs per wheel, perfect condition with TPMS sensors
Bridgestone RE71R 255x35x18 with about 800 miles on them, no damage; only rolled over the appropriate amount during auto-x

I bought them thinking I'd get into autocross, did one event with them, and haven't been back to autocross so they're just sitting in my garage.

This setup is perfect for autocross but also great on the street. Very few miles on the tires...nearly all of the them on the street.

Also come with brand new centering rings (I bought an extra set)

Local pickup in SF Bay Area preffered.

$1,500

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Set of four Sparco Assetto Gara wheels, 18x8, 45mm offset, black painted finish ~20lbs per wheel, perfect condition with TPMS sensors
Bridgestone RE71R 255x35x18 with about 800 miles on them, no damage; only rolled over the appropriate amount during auto-x

I bought them thinking I'd get into autocross, did one event with them, and haven't been back to autocross so they're just sitting in my garage.

This setup is perfect for autocross but also great on the street. Very few miles on the tires...nearly all of the them on the street.

Also come with brand new centering rings (I bought an extra set)

Local pickup in SF Bay Area preffered.

$1,500
Willing to sell/ship just the tires? I just bought a set of 4 in this size, but having another set as a backup would be nice.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
apologies for not responding to the above posts, I've been way from the forum for a bit.
here are some pics. I'm thinking I don't want to ship at this point. thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd consider it if there were an easy way to do it.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump. open to offers.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
apologies for missing your post until now and thanks for the interest. Yes, I still have them.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
open to offers for local pickup. my garage space is getting pretty limited.

·
Registered
25 Posts
This would be a great deal from someone looking to to get an autox or track setup. The tires alone are $1200+ new.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts