Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my lightly damaged spoiler for cheap ($400 obo). I was able to keep it after my repair (the entire unit was replaced as it could not be broken down to fully paint properly).

Just needs touch-up to cover the marks that were created from my exploding sunroof glass. They are circled with a grease pen so you can see them.

I did wash and clean this up prior to packing it away. The pics show this a bit dirty.

This would be good as a spare to use vinyl rap or maybe for anyone with an ST?? Just some touchup paint will make it like look good.

Shipping and paypal would be on the buyer - I will of course pack this really well if someone wants it shipped.

Package is going to be 51”x22”x12”

Minimal packaging weight 18lbs - as shown in picture (however I would stick a lot more packing and the weight could go up to 20-ish lbs)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Post on the ST forum, you'll get a ton of interest.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Package is going to be 51”x22”x12”

Minimal packaging weight 18lbs - as shown in picture (however I would stick a lot more packing and the weight could go up to 20-ish lbs)

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
For some reason I’ve always thought the spoiler had a matte finish to it, or is it like a Shadow Black?

·
Registered
213 Posts
For some reason I’ve always thought the spoiler had a matte finish to it, or is it like a Shadow Black?
I think it's more like a shadow black, not sure if it's exactly shadow black, but it is definitely a form of gloss black

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think it's more like a shadow black, not sure if it's exactly shadow black, but it is definitely a form of gloss black
The center wing portion is a matte along with the standoffs. The rest of the wing (sides/bottom) is gloss black

·
Registered
194 Posts
The center wing portion is a matte along with the standoffs. The rest of the wing (sides/bottom) is gloss black
On 2016 and 2017 the sides and bottom are body colored while on 2018 SE they are gloss black (same as the side mirrors).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.