Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!

A. Vossen Forged HC-3 in 19x8.5 +40 w/ MPSS tires. 7/32 tread left with OEM Ford TPMS and Project Kics R40 Iconix Lug Nuts
B. Condition: MINT.
C. Price: Starting asking price at $3,000 + shipping
D. Location of item: Nashville, TN

Vossen can recoat them if you don't like the color. I can help coordinate that with my contacts there.

Breakdown of costs new:

Michelin Pilot Super Sports - $950

Project Kids R40 Iconic Lug Nuts - $260

Per Wheel
19” HC-03 - $1700
Fountain Blue - $300
Lightening Pockets - $100
Color Matched Caps - $30
Total - $8520

Total Value - $9730

·
Registered
137 Posts
Do you know the approximate weight per wheel?

·
Registered
417 Posts

^^^^^^^^^^^

What does this mean?

Look at the 5th pic down from the top & at the 7 or 8 o'clock position: Looks like paint peeling or surface scratch... it appears to be a different color [white], is this correct?

....................................................................................................................................................................

Do you have any "installed"pics?

Kinda curious how they look on an RS.....

·
Registered
116 Posts
FS: Vossen Forged HC-3 in Fountain Blue

^^^^^^^^^^^

What does this mean?

Look at the 5th pic down from the top & at the 7 or 8 o'clock position: Looks like paint peeling or surface scratch... it appears to be a different color [white], is this correct?

....................................................................................................................................................................

Check out his other posts for installed pics. Lightening pockets are areas where aluminum is removed to lighten the wheel, subtract weight.

Vossen Forged - HC-3 - Fountain Blue
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=970509&share_tid=76986&share_pid=1623066&url=https://www.focusrs.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1623066&share_type=t

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you know the approximate weight per wheel?
With or without tires?

^^^^^^^^^^^

What does this mean?

Sorry I'm just responding, I didn't get any post notifications. The hub is machined out in places to allow for a lighter wheel. There is no peeling or scratched surface. What you're seeing is the bare aluminum hub that mates to the car. That surface should never have paint or powder on it.

I think this was linked but just in case it wasn't here are some images of it.

https://vossenwheels.com/galleries/3916/

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think these look amazing. GLWS
Thanks, I know they are a very expensive wheel for this market but this is an extreme discounted price vs what retail is. Somebody will get a hell of a deal that ends up buying them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Please PM me for any interest. I am not checking the forums as much lately since I sold the RS.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I seem to be getting some of the same questions from direct messages. For anyone looking to change the color you should be able to find a local powder coat shop that will redo color for $400-$600 for the set. Vossen offers a refinishing program but it's a lot more expensive than that. The wheels by themselves without tires are about 22 lbs. There are no hubcentric rings, all Forged Vossens are built to order and made for each car so the hubs are machined to match without any hubcentric rings.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.