Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!

Sold my RS and have these for sale. Custom-ordered Forgestar CF5 wheels in 19x9 ET47 with custom Satin Black finish from Forgestar (not shiny like gloss and not dull like matte). The wheels and tires have approximately 5k miles on them and are in good shape. Never tracked/raced/autox'd, 100% street driven. 1 tire was patched/plugged after getting a nail and one wheel had a slight flat spot that basically wasn't visible to the naked eye but caused some vibration at speed so I had it repaired. The finish on the wheels is overall good, zero curb rash ever but a few hairline scratches and blemishes in the finish here and there. They look perfect from 5 feet away but right up close you can see the issues. OE TPMS sensors mounted and black lugnuts included along with the Forgestar centering rings.

$1000.00. Located in San Antonio - LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. PM me your cell number for additional pics/info. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Nice wheels, I'd be all over these and driving out to San Antonio if only they were 18s. Someone buy these before I change my mind and talk myself into picking them up even though they're 19s.
Have a free bump, Glws.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.