Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling these because I no longer own the car. Held onto them thinking I'd pass them on to my daughter (she drives the Focus ST I upgraded from when I bought my RS) but she hasn't claimed them (kids these days ...) and I'm tired of them taking up space in my bedroom ...

A. Item for sale: Set of OEM winter tires and wheels, TPMS, valve stems, center caps, and tire bags
B. Condition: Used (2 NYC winters)
C. Price: $600 (I'm a retired Marine Officer and now an ICU nurse -- which is to say not a salesman ... I've priced these to sell so not at all interested in haggling on this price)
D. Location of items: NYC (I love a good road trip so I'm willing to drive as far as MA, MD, or PA to deliver these to you)

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
These should sell quickly I was looking at two different sales ad’s here both wanted $1,500. One local to me I would buy his for $600.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Kentucky is a good road trip too, right?

Kidding, just wish you were closer.

GLWS, good price!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kentucky is a good road trip too, right?

Kidding, just wish you were closer.

GLWS, good price!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Lol. Last week I drove to Omaha, had lunch with an old buddy ... and drove back home ... don't underestimate my love of road trips ...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man, if you only you could meet me halfway for these, I'm all the way from IL and would definitely drive for these!! Too mint
I'd drive to Dayton, OH to meet you (that's where the Air Force Museum is so it's a good road trip destination for me ...). Marc (not k, lol) hit me up first though so I'll give him first bite at the apple. Air Force Museum doesn't reopen till Wednesday, July 1. If I still have them by then and you're still interested we can make a plan.

·
Registered
433 Posts
The biggest issue on here is always distance. If you lived in SoCal I would’ve picked these up this morning for my ‘13 Titanium Hatch. Those are exactly what I want.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
595 Posts
The biggest issue on here is always distance. If you lived in SoCal I would’ve picked these up this morning for my ‘13 Titanium Hatch. Those are exactly what I want.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Try living in another country on the other side of the world, especially when bargains come up... f$%kin.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'd drive to Dayton, OH to meet you (that's where the Air Force Museum is so it's a good road trip destination for me ...). Marc (not k, lol) hit me up first though so I'll give him first bite at the apple. Air Force Museum doesn't reopen till Wednesday, July 1. If I still have them by then and you're still interested we can make a plan.
Let me know!! Highly interested. Meet up location sounds good too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.