Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Behold!

Another set of OEM winter wheels and tires for sale!

I bought these from a forum member a few months ago but never had them on my car, I decided to go with a different wheel set so now I don't need these. Info from the original seller was as follows: They have 1 season of use on them and about 1 season left in them. One tire is worn more than the other 3 for some reason, but he didn't know why. You'll be able to see that in the photos.

The wheels are in excellent condition (a little dirty, but no damage at all), TPMS included from factory. Asking $850 picked up in Lancaster, PA area. I'm willing to travel up to an hour from 17522 zip code for $900. If you'd like them shipped you'll have to pay for that, obviously. But I am willing to do it. Thank you! I appreciate you taking a look!

IMG_0020.jpg IMG_0016.jpg IMG_0021.jpg IMG_0017.jpg IMG_0022.jpg IMG_0018.jpg IMG_0023.jpg IMG_0019.jpg IMG_0024.jpg

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the interest! I’m awaiting payment from the original offer. The deal should be completed by Wednesday next week. If for some reason it doesn’t work out I will be selling in the order I have received offers. Thanks again! I will update next Wednesday.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just an update as promised: no check in mail today so I’ll wait another day or two. Will be in contact with interested parties if need be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.