Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I ordered the forged wheels and my car is getting on a boat tomorrow according to W2W tracker (finally!!!).

I am thinking about moving to an 18" set for DD. Roads in Bay Area are getting more and more beat up. So, I am thinking of selling the OEM forged set.

I am located in the Bay Area/Silicon Valley. So, it would be preferable to find a local buyer, but I am flexible.

Happy to accept fair offers. I know the pre-order option is $1395. Ordering after the fact is something ludicrous.

Thx.

·
Registered
473 Posts
So, I ordered the forged wheels. Happy to accept fair offers. I know the pre-order option is $1395. Ordering after the fact is something ludicrous. Thx.
I may be interested but I am in CT. Tires too? Cup-2 or Super Sport?

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may be interested but I am in CT. Tires too? Cup-2 or Super Sport?
I could do the tires too Super Sports. It would certainly make it plug and play for you.

The only question is do you want me to keep the TMPS and can you swap yours into the forged wheels so we don't have to mess around with pairing tools? I can use my set with new wheels.

I can try to figure out what shipping looks like. What zip code?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Getting on a boat tomorrow?!?! Next boat is Harmony Leader and that's not until the 20th

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
No, just the forged wheels go for that pre-order. But you can figure out reasonable cost from a TireRack search.

Not trying to screw around. Just want a fair price.
not for nothing, but you are short changing yourself.
the cost of the forged is stock wheel cost + 1400
just sayin. 1400 is a steal for minty fresh forged OEMness

·
Registered
473 Posts
I could do the tires too Super Sports. It would certainly make it plug and play for you.

The only question is do you want me to keep the TMPS and can you swap yours into the forged wheels so we don't have to mess around with pairing tools? I can use my set with new wheels.

I am interested in the the complete set, I am looking for a second set with super sports. I have have forged and cup-2 now.
Also interested in just the wheels too, I can always get tires & sensors but hard to get OEM wheels. Price out both ways and let me know when you get them. Ship to Danbury, CT 06810

Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Morning Calypso in the W2W database

View attachment 41657
Hmmm interesting. Multiple people have claimed the next ship from Zeebrugge to the states is Harmony Leader on the 20th. This is what Ford Service told me, a buddy on the FB page who has access to secondary status plus ship info, and also they have a thread on here that if you missed the Talia you have to wait for Harmony Leader

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hmmm interesting. Multiple people have claimed the next ship from Zeebrugge to the states is Harmony Leader on the 20th. This is what Ford Service told me, a buddy on the FB page who has access to secondary status plus ship info, and also they have a thread on here that if you missed the Talia you have to wait for Harmony Leader

Harmony leader is a NYK line ship that only goes to the east coast. His car is on a 2W line ship that comes only to the west coast to hueneme

·
Registered
32 Posts
Harmony leader is a NYK line ship that only goes to the east coast. His car is on a 2W line ship that comes only to the west coast to hueneme
Ahhhh okay and since mine is being delivered to Michigan it will most likely be on HL

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lucky ass

LOL. Sorry. The system is so frustrating. I can't believe there are October orders still left hanging and mine is on its way. It is crazy. Of course, I could get the Dewey treatment and have it end up in a parallel universe along the way. Damn @Hoonigan has some serious patience. I think I would have popped a blood vessel in my brain by now if I were him.

·
Registered
32 Posts
LOL. Sorry. The system is so frustrating. I can't believe there are October orders still left hanging and mine is on its way. It is crazy. Of course, I could get the Dewey treatment and have it end up in a parallel universe along the way. Damn @Hoonigan has some serious patience. I think I would have popped a blood vessel in my brain by now if I were him.
Yup mom order was put in in October as well :

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So, I ordered the forged wheels and my car is getting on a boat tomorrow according to W2W tracker (finally!!!).

I am thinking about moving to an 18" set for DD. Roads in Bay Area are getting more and more beat up. So, I am thinking of selling the OEM forged set.

I am located in the Bay Area/Silicon Valley. So, it would be preferable to find a local buyer, but I am flexible.

Happy to accept fair offers. I know the pre-order option is $1395. Ordering after the fact is something ludicrous.

Thx.
SOLD

Admin - please feel free to close the thread.

·
Registered
473 Posts

SOLD???? :confused:

·
Super Moderator
16,194 Posts
Items sold, thread closed.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.