Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**SOLD**

As the title says, I'm selling my OEM Forged Rims. They currently have PSS tires on them. There is a small abrasion on one of the rims, but it's almost not noticeable.
Price is $1200 USD obo (This will include shipping!). The tires will probably be good for one more season if you aren't racing on them. I tried to show the tread life in the pictures but we don't have pennies here in Canada anymore so I used an American nickel.
Link to album here > https://imgur.com/a/eT1wbOx
Also, I apologize for how dirty the rims are. It's been about -35 degrees with the wind chill here lately so I wasn't going to be taking them out to wash them.
And verification picture below.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
self plug,

selling my OEM 2018 wheels/tires with RS center caps.. I may consider shipping if buyer covers the cost to ship.... not cheap to ship!
You should definitely be making your own post for this. Please don't try to hijack my post to sell your own stuff. It's literally in the rules of the "For sale" section.

·
Registered
456 Posts
You should definitely be making your own post for this. Please don't try to hijack my post to sell your own stuff. It's literally in the rules of the "For sale" section.
+1

Seriously... who actually DOES that? [rhetorical]
I have all sorts of childish, snarky comments going through my head to be directed at iamawrek, but won't.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.