Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everybody,

I recently sold my Focus RS with 14,500 miles on it and have some goodies up for sale.

My set of Enkei NT03, the specs are 18x9.5 et 40. The tires currently on the wheels are Continental DWS in 265/40/18 (there are also tpms installed in each wheel). Please see the tread depth below. The tires have less than 10,000 miles (sold the car with 14,950 miles and I would swap between the stock wheels and the Enkeis depending on the season). The wheels have no curb rash and have always been hand washed and taken care of properly. The tires served me wheel and had great grip in all conditions. The wheels and tires ended up shaving a few pounds off the car and, in my opinion, I could immediately notice the difference in weight.. especially at slower speeds, but that might have been a placebo. For the wheels I would like to get $1,100 shipped and tires $450 shipped. I also have some better pictures of the wheels and tires out in the sun, but forgot to take pictures with my username/date, so unsure if I'm allowed to post here. Please send me a message and I can share those pictures with you.

If you have an questions on the above items or would like additional pictures, please let me know!

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
What color are the NT03's and where are you located? Any tires mounted on them currently?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What color are the NT03's and where are you located? Any tires mounted on them currently?
They are silver and currently have some 265 width continental DWS, they also have tpms sensors installed. Located in Sioux Falls, SD.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello everybody,

I recently sold my Focus RS with 14,500 miles on it and have some goodies up for sale.

First thing for sale is my radium dual catch can kit with radium pcv valve block. This kit did a great job of keeping oil vapors from entering the intake tract and the tops of the valves looked great by the time I took the kit off. The kit was installed within a few hundred miles of the car being purchased and has ran flawlessly since it was installed (no leaks or problems, just drained every oil change). For the kit as a package, I would like to get $500 plus buyer pays shipping. Again I am open to offers and separating the catch can kit from the pcv valve block, but not individually separating the catch cans.

View attachment 341923

Will come with all the extra parts that were not used in the original install too.

View attachment 341926

Second thing for sale is my Cool Tech front license plate bracket, v2. Pretty straight forward, it threads into where the front tow bracket installs and holds your license plate. Absolutely no problems with the bracket and did not notice any rubbing on the paint or front plastics when removed. I don't see this listed on the cooltech website anymore.. I would like to get $70 plus shipping for the bracket.

View attachment 341924

Lastly, is my JBR short throw shifter bracket. If you like the ability to fine tune the feel of your shifter, this is the bracket for you. There are three weights that can be installed in any combination to give a more weighted shift, and to also provide some momentum when changing gears fast. I believe you can also pick between a 20% or 40% reduction in shift throw, I ran my car at the greater of the two settings and liked it, but much preferred the lesser of the two settings when I gave it a shot. I would like to get $70 plus shipping for the short shifter.

View attachment 341925

I also have a set of Enkei NT03 wheels for sale. I do not have any pictures of the wheels that comply with the classified rules, butI should have some pictures that I can upload after this weekend.

If you have an questions on the above items or would like additional pictures, please let me know!

PM sent!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump! Just got the post updated with pictures of the wheels.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump! Lowered the price on catch can kit, front plate mount, and short shifter!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Short shifter is sold and catch can kit is pending. Wheels and front license plate bracket are still available!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Short shifter, catch cans, and license plate bracket are all SOLD.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Will consider offers or meeting part way to deliver wheels.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts