Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

This is the best combination to increase camber while retaining stock struts. This setup will get rid of the pogo ride and allow for alignment set to -3.0 degrees. The Camber plates are designed for use with the coilover conversion kit. If you want to use stock or 60mm springs, you can give GC a call and they'll get you the right bushing. I am local to Socal, price listed is for items picked up. If you would like me to ship it, buyer would be responsible for the shipping cost from zipcode 91108.

IMG_0876.JPG

Focus RS Ground Control Camber Plates-Sold Kit
These plates feature 30mm of total camber adjustment with the ability to make corrective caster changes to equalize side-to-side caster in the stock position
https://groundcontrolstore.com/collections/focus/products/2007-2013-mazdaspeed3-2012-current-focus-st-2016-current-focus-rs-camber-plates-pair

Focus RS Ground Control Coilover Conversion Kit-Sold Kit
This spring kit gives you the option to customize the ride height, and also allows the use of a 2.5" ID spring which is significantly thinner than the stock springs and allows for more camber than is possible with the stock springs.
https://groundcontrolstore.com/collections/focus/products/2007-2013-mazdaspeed-3-2012-current-focus-st-2016-current-focus-rs-coilover-conversion-kit

Camber Plates and Coilover Kit Together-$600 (SOLD)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've had some questions about the coilover conversion kit and camber plates, when to use them, and how they are set-up.

The Coilover Conversion Kit basically turns the stock struts into a set of adjustable coilovers. With adjustable coilovers you can change ride height, corner balance. Since the spring used in the coilover conversion kit are quite a bit smaller than stock, they also allow camber to be fully unlocked up to -3.5 degrees. With the stock springs (and GC camber plates) I was only able to obtain a negative camber of -2.0 before the spring began to rub on the inside fender wall. With the smaller diameter spring in the coilover conversion kit, I was able to get -3.5 degrees, which was plenty for me.

The camber plates are currently set-up for a spring with a Internal Diameter (ID) of 2.5", anything other than that will require Ground Control's (GC) alterne bushing. They stock bushing for 2.25", 60mm, 2.5", and stock spring size.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know I messaged two of you already. But for anyone else who I haven't message, the sale is pending. If you message me, I keep them in order, so if the deal falls through I can know whose next. Also BTW, I have a DSC controller I will be selling soon, so if you interested in that, keep your eye out. Thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Items are sold and shipped, thanks everyone for your interest! Moderator Please close thread

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.