Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A. OEM Forged 19" Wheels/Tires. 2 tires are MPSS and the other 2 are Accelera's. PSS have roughly 17k miles on them, Acceleras seem to have less, due to more tread life. I bought the car with this set on them so unsure exact mileage. Complete with TPMS sensors.

B. Condition is Good. Typical minor dings/wear, no curb rash. 1 Wheel is mint because it was just refinished by KwickSilver Wheel Repair in NH due to curbing it pretty bad a year ago.

C. Price- $1050, buyer pays shipping

D. Location- Manchester, NH 03103

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Local here...any interest in the non-forged wheels with OEM tires ~5k miles? I think we are about an hour away from each other.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Local here...any interest in the non-forged wheels with OEM tires ~5k miles? I think we are about an hour away from each other.
Sorry, I didn’t get a notification for this. I’m not interested in any other wheels as I already have a winter and summer set up.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Curious...
What wheel brand/model did you end up going with as a replacement to these OE Forged Wheels?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Curious...
What wheel brand/model did you end up going with as a replacement to these OE Forged Wheels?
Sorry for the delay. I need to edit the notification settings on here. I have a set of Rota Grid’s 18x9.5 wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport 4S’s for my summer set up. Winter set up is another set of forged 19 OEMs wrapped in Pirelli Winter Sottozeros

1 - 8 of 8 Posts